eScan | DuctRite™
A complete solution to diagnosing duct leakage,
- VST Base Setup
(Verification Service Technology)
- Large/Pressure DCU
- Laptop Computer
- Patented Probes (2)
- Pressure Harness
- TrueFlow® Meter (see below)
- Bubble Jet Printer (not shown)
- Carrying Case (not shown)
- DuctBlaster® by Energy Conservatory
- Smoke Generator (Optional)
- Digital Camera not included but recommended.
The DuctRite™ System includes the ChargeRIte and DuctTite Equipment in one complete package. All the items listed above are included in the package.
State of California Title 24 Measures Requiring Field
Verification and Diagnostic Testing
- Duct Measures
- Duct Sealing
- Supply Duct Location, Surface Area and R-factor
- Air Conditioner Measures
- Improved Refrigerant Charge
- Installation of TXV
- Adequate Air Flow
- Air Handler Fan Watt Draw (Also requires Portable Watt Meter)
- High EER
- Maximum Cooling Capacity
- Building Envelop Measures
- High Quality Insulation Installation
- Air flow and Refrigerant Charge
- Any additional programs similar to CA Title 24 as listed above
EPA Energy Star field verification for New ENERGY STAR® Residential Air-Source Heat Pumps and Central Air Conditioners.
- A lightweight Duct Blaster fan weighs just 7 pounds, but delivers enough air flow (an amazing 1,500 CFM) to test even the leakiest of duct systems
- Quick and accurate air tightness measurements from 20 - 1,500 CFM. Compatible for both pressurization and depressurization testing. Compatible for both pressurization and depressurization testing.
- The Duct Blaster can be easily used in new construction applications where a Blower Door can't be used (e.g. before sheet rock is installed).
- The Duct Blaster can also be used as a powered flow hood to accurately measure air flows through the air handler fan, registers and grilles, and exhaust fans.
- It incorporates a variable fan speed control (solid state) available for both 110V and 220V models and a data collection module for communication with and control by the laptop.
- Includes a padded nylon carrying case with shoulder strap.
More information Coming Soon.
TrueFlow® Air Handler Flow Meter
- Designed to provide a simple and accurate measurement of airflow through residential air handlers.
- The TrueFlow Meter temporarily replaces the filter in the air handler distribution system during the airflow measurement process.
- If the filter location is directly adjacent to the air handler, the TrueFlow Meter will measure the total air handler flow.
- If the filter is located remotely at a central return, the TrueFlow Meter will measure airflow through the central return.