eScan | Pro™
- 6 Wireless data Collection Units (DCU) and one base station
- Four patented DCU Airflow Hoods -- one for supply registers (with two skirts), two for return grilles (one small
and one large) and one for the condensing / outdoor unit. A fifth DCU (Pressure Unit) collects outdoor conditions and
measurements at the condensing / outdoor unit, including temperatures and pressures.
- The sixth DCU (Remote) measures ambient conditions in the attic or crawl space.
- The base station includes a laptop computer, proprietary software, transceiver, color printer and applicable cables.
Includes three extension poles (2-long and 1-Short) and Data collection Probes for Air Handler. All equipment comes in
durable blue nylon bags.
The use of the eScan Pro™ would meet the testing equipment requirements for installation and/or field verification for the following programs:
State of California Title 24 Measures Requiring Field Verification and Diagnostic Testing
- Air Conditioner Measures
- Improved Refrigerant Charge
- Installation of TXV
- Adequate Air Flow
- Air Handler Fan Watt Draw (Also requires Portable Watt Meter)
- High EER
- Maximum Cooling Capacity
- Air flow and Refrigerant Charge
- Any additional programs similar to CA Title 24 Air Conditioner Measures
EPA Energy Star field verification for New ENERGY STAR® Residential Air-Source Heat Pumps and Central Air Conditioners.